Monday, August 20, 2007

Sycorax Pine: The Unread Authors Challenge! [Scroll down for the lathttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifest participants]

Sycorax Pine: The Unread Authors Challenge! [Scroll down for the lathttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifest participants]

Here are a few books I can think of off the top of my head with authors I haven't read. I may change a couple as we have recently moved and have lots of books still in boxes :) I excited about this challenge!!
Unknown Authors Challenge

Widow of the South- Robert Hicks
Size 14 Isn't Fat Either-Meg Cabot
Summer Sisters-Judy Blume
Splendid-Julia Quinn
Room With A View-E.M. Forster
East Of Eden-John Steinback

6 comments:

Sycorax Pine said...

Welcome to the challenge, Jen! Steinbeck has been on my "To Read" list for a long time too, and all of your other authors beside Forster are new to me as well. I look forward to hearing what you think of them!

Jennifer said...

Most of them have been on my TBR shelf as well...but I'm very excited to read them. We recently moved so I'll have to dig some out I'm afraid :) I'll be sure to keep you posted on how I like them!

Jennifer said...

OOOPPPPSSSS! I messed up on one of my authors....Summer Sisters is by Judy Blume..not Med Cabot. I guess I was typing faster than I was thinking ;)

Vickie said...

Jen: Good to see you! Glad you made the challenge and started a blog. It's fun and can be a little addicting. Have fun!!!

Somer said...

I read Widow of the South a few months ago. I really liked it!

You've never read Judy Blume? How did you make it through childhood without ever reading a Judy Blume book???

Jennifer said...

I finished Splendid-Julia Quinn today. A historical romance and that I really enjoyed!